Re: [CQ-Contest] Non-Mult Assistance ???

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Non-Mult Assistance ???
From: "Paul J. Piercey" <p.piercey@nl.rogers.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 00:06:25 -0000

Interesting. Here's another one.

Rule 2.1 of the ARRL General Rules for Contests Below 30MHz states:

        Single Operator: One person performs all the transmitting,
receiving, and logging functions as well as equipment and antenna
adjustments.

If you are operating in the contest and your next-door neighbour drops by
and tells you that one of your wires had let go on one end but he slung it
back up for you, I guess he's now a part of your Multi-Op team.

73 -- Paul VO1HE