Re: [CQ-Contest] Non-Mult Assistance ???

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Non-Mult Assistance ???
From: "Paul J. Piercey" <p.piercey@nl.rogers.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 12:44:58 -0000

The rule is also non-specific as to when this equipment and antenna
adjustment can take place so, in theory, unless you have absolutely no
friends to help you with your station set up and you live alone, everyone is
Multi-Op because everyone has had help at one point.

How about if you live on a city lot with no trees to cut down. How do you do
the logging functions?

This is what happens when you misinterpret words on a page.....

73 -- Paul VO1HE