Re: [CQ-Contest] Random acts of kindness

To: vo1he@rac.ca
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Random acts of kindness
From: Bill Turner <dezrat@copper.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 07:39:57 -0800
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Tue, 5 Dec 2006 19:02:55 -0000, "Paul J. Piercey"

>as I
>stated and with reference to the rule quoted it the initial posting, I
>believe you would have to be, provably, the only one that this "helper"
>helped in order to satisfy the exclusivity criteria.

I don't think you would have to be the only one. I can visualize a
situation where somebody decides to help only members of his club. He
finds their operating frequencies and feeds them spots as quickly as
he can. He does not give spots to anyone but club members. Doesn't
this satisfy the exclusivity criteria?

73, Bill W6WRT