[CQ-Contest] WRTC 2006 CERTIFICATES

To: wrtc2006@wrtc2006.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WRTC 2006 CERTIFICATES
From: py5eg@iesa.com.br
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 14:04:36 -0200
Dear WRTC2006 friends:

We are mailing certificates and prizes for WRTC2006 participants as
following:

1) To the winners KA9FOX, PY0FF (Worked all 46 WRTC2006 Stations CW & SSB)
    certificate, Plaque, and shirt

2) To all the stations who worked all 46 competitors any mode (72 winners)
    Certificates and shirts

3) To the stations who worked minimum of 25 WRTC2006 stations - any mode
(212 winners)
    Certificates.

4) To all Officials (members of Committees)  Certificates

5) To all participants of the MN/MS stations - Certificates.

We kindly ask you to confirm when you receive the envelop.

We are preparing some more information and videos that we will keep you
informed.

Thanks for supporting WRTC2006.

Oms

PY5EG
Atilano de Oms
py5eg@iesa.com.br

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.