[CQ-Contest] Dayton 2007 for a European newbie

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Dayton 2007 for a European newbie
From: "EA3QP - Eugeni" <ea3qp@telefonica.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 17:08:21 +0100
Hello,

I'd like to attend the Hamvention 2007 in Dayton, now I'm populating
information, flights, etc. I'd like to know if  somebody can give me some
advise about the how to plan the stay, how to attend the contest dinner, who
manage it?, if there is any bus to commuting to Hara Arena,  for Europeans what
is the best flight combination,.. I'll be grateful if somebody can give this 4
basic rules to enjoy 100% the visit  (from the contester point of view, of
course : ) ).

Advanced thanks

Eugeni - EA3QP  (ED3SSB team member)

ed3ssb.blogspot.com