[CQ-Contest] get rid of assisted catagory

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] get rid of assisted catagory
From: <nb7v@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 16:45:44 +0000
Its funny how we think of contesting as if only the "TOP TEN" are the only
particapents. Some of you want to get rid of assisted and lump it in with the
unassisted  catogory, based on assisted standings in the top 20.  What about
all the little pistols?  They already compete against
SO2R, 200' towers, Stacks, and most S&P  because they don't have the Hardware
to RUN (compete).  Now throw in ASSISTED. Its obvious that ALL items above
INCREASE scores or they would not be in use. Leave assisted in its own
catogory. Its time that every contest have a LOW Tribander, wires catogory.  I
really don't like to hear "I just get on to get a couple of new
countries!(states). This really means : I can't compete in the catogorys as
they are now!
My 2cents,  NB7V