Re: [CQ-Contest] Assisted Low Power?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Assisted Low Power?
From: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 10:26:42 -0500
Jamie,

You started out this thread arguing for combining the assisted and unassisted
into a single category, based on a false premise that the unassisted
competitors
  would still do very well in the combined category.

Now we see your true colors - you don't like the way that unassisted has
separate high, low (and QRP) power categories, but assisted lumps them all into
a single power category.

I see nothing wrong with having separate high, low and QRP assisted categories.
That should provide a significant boost to contesting activity levels, which is
always a good thing !

73,
Steve, N2IC