Re: [CQ-Contest] Assisted Low Power?

To: "'Jamie Dupree NS3T'" <ns3t@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Assisted Low Power?
From: "Martin Luther" <vk7gn@bigpond.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 09:30:01 +1100
Jamie,
No-one is discriminating against you except you, yourself.

If you choose to operate a category in which you believe you will not
win that is your choice, not mine, not anyone elses, yours! Non of us
are discriminating against you we choose to read the rules of the
contest and act accordingly.

You choose a self centred path and then ask us to change to rules that
suit you!

Sorry, no can do!

Martin VK7GN