[CQ-Contest] A Plea to Cabrillo Contet Robot Writers

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] A Plea to Cabrillo Contet Robot Writers
From: Ev Tupis <w2ev@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 07:31:47 -0800 (PST)
Please write robots to parse on character position, not "space delimited".
Please?

Doing so eliminates a major flaw in some robot submittal systems like the one
we just got done discussing (the Stew Perry -- but I'm now finding others with
similar problem).  In that contest, a log must include fraudulent information
in order to be properly processed (ie- one must "lie", saying that they
exchanged 599's when they didn't, in fact).

dit dit

Ev, W2EV