[CQ-Contest] 28 Mhz in CW NAQP

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 28 Mhz in CW NAQP
From: <rt_clay@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 18:58:51 -0500
In the upcoming cw NAQP I hope people take time to look around 10m. Even after
sunset there may be E-s openings...last year 10 was open (loud signals) to both
the midwest and east coast from here long after sunset even though there
weren't earlier openings.  The last qso on 10 I made in the 2006 NAQP was at
3:45 z, to WI. 15m was also open at the same time. Not many stations were aware
of the openings.

Maybe everyone can agree to check 10m (28.035?) exactly on the hour. Didn't the
old NAQP rules say something about checking 10/15 at certain times?

Tor
N4OGW