Re: [CQ-Contest] Improving Concentration

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Improving Concentration
From: sawyered@earthlink.net
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 09:25:42 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Slow Period between EU Sinrise and US Sunrise?  Yes, and no.

For me, it is the time to vacuum up 160 - 40 to the south and west.  It is the
time to work mults that could be unworkable to a low power ops at other times
because many people in NA are sleeping.  It is also the time to strategically
decide on sleep needs for those of us mortals that aren't going to do 48
straight.

For me, my record is 45.  Quite often, I take 90 mins on day 2 during this
period but only 30 mins on day 1.  The rate might seem slow, and it is for a
low power op, but the mults and unique Qs (VK, ZL, VE) are often what "make the
difference" on final score.

Ed  N1UR