Re: [CQ-Contest] Where will NAQP SSB be?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Where will NAQP SSB be?
From: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 11:05:50 -0500
This is a good question...not just for the NAQP, but for all SSB contests. It's
particularly interesting for those of us who have narrow bandwidth antennas on
80/75, such as 4-squares and wire beams. This will definitely need more
discussion before the ARRL DX contest in early March.

73,
Steve, N2IC