Re: [CQ-Contest] contesting 10 years from now

To: Tonno Vahk <tonno.vahk@mail.ee>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] contesting 10 years from now
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 22:06:02 -0700
Somehow this seemed like a serious question to me.  If Tonno is getting
any serious replies (other than the first one about virtual contesting)
they must be going direct and off the list.  Kind of a shame ... I would
have liked to have seen them.  Maybe he will summarize them after the
QRN passes.

Dave  AB7E

--

Anything worth doing is worth doing to excess.