[CQ-Contest] contesting in 10 years...take a peak right now

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] contesting in 10 years...take a peak right now
From: kr2q@optonline.net
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 16:12:51 +0000 (GMT)
HI all:

One might ask if "digital voice" is also phone.

After pondering that....

I would also point all readers to W3ZZ's THE WORLD ABOVE 50 MHZ column in Feb
2007 QST,
under the "digital" section (page 88).  IMHO, here is a look at the future
debates of HF contesting
and likely a predictor of what HF contesting might look like in 10 years.

Also...check out my previous VERY LONG post, but skip to the end, under the
CONTINUED SINGLE OP EVOLUTION OR THE END OF AN ERA section.

http://lists.contesting.com/pipermail/cq-contest/2006-December/071757.html

It's fun to watch this unfold!
de Doug KR2Q