[CQ-Contest] J7zeroJ spots

To: CONTEST REFLECTOR <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] J7zeroJ spots
From: "James P. Cassidy" <107770.3462@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 17:06:49 -0500
Just to add a little more to the thread, I was at TI5N and late Sunday we
were beseiged with many dupes and at least a few indicated TI5M.  The M and
N are close on the keyboard, but I think the big part of the issue is that
many click on the spot without even copying the callsign before calling.
Also sems that most serious contesters would have  a mental check partial
in place that TI5M has not recently or maybe has never been used.  I will
not mention calls but some were some pretty good competitve stations.

The same thing has happened the past 2 times I have been at TI5N.  I don't
recall that I ever knew who they thought they were calling but this time it
was TI5M.

The dupes did not change anything for us in terms of the completley great
weekend of contesting.  Just logged em and got on to the next caller.

73 Jim KI7Y  and Scot K9JY, Ron WJ7R.