Re: [CQ-Contest] J7zeroJ Spots

To: CQ-Contest@CONTESTING.COM
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] J7zeroJ Spots
From: Barry <w2up@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 10:27:49 -0500
On a related note, too many DX stations avoid IDing, counting on the
packet pileups keeping them going.  Personally, I never log a QSO
without hearing the call myself (and I always ask for the call, if it
wasn't given the previous QSO.)  I recall one QSO that ignored my
request for ID.  He will have a N-I-L from me, unless I worked him later
(in which case I'm in his log twice, and he's in mine once).
73,
Barry W2UP