Re: [CQ-Contest] Going all the way....

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Going all the way....
From: "Shelby Summerville" <k4ww@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 08:50:12 -0500
As I was told, during another discussion about advantages/disadvantages:
"97% of the participants could care less about advantages/disadvantages"?
The 3% has already figured out all the advantages, and could care less about
others, disadvantages.
If/when I get concerned about any advantage, another station may have, I
lose sight of any/all "personal" goals, I may have established. I have yet
to lose any contest, that I have entered, in the "6506 Lantana Court,
Louisville, KY", category!  :-)
Join me, and the others that make up that 97%, get on the air, operate as
much as you care to, and have fun!

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW