[CQ-Contest] Operators needed for ARRL DX SSB

To: "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Operators needed for ARRL DX SSB
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 14:19:16 -0000
I could still use some operators for the ARRL DX SSB test next weekend.
This is open to interested operators who aren't members of the YCCC since
the ARRL rules allow for up to 50% non-members to operate to still get the
whole score for the club.  All skill levels are needed.  If you are going to
be around the western New England area next weekend you may also stop by
just to see the operation on your way to or from skiing or other winter hot
spots up this way.  Please let me know if you want to operate, when, and for
how long so I can make up an operating schedule and be sure there is enough
food, etc.  Over night accommodations and meals are included in the
operating package at no extra charge!

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net