Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Calls

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Calls
From: <ku8e@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 12:04:21 -0500
  Last time I checked the prefix for Dominica was J7 not J70. I see nothing
confusing
 about some one using J7OJ as their call. I recall many people using 1x1 calls
in past
 contests like J7J and J7K from Dominica. Can't recall any J7 and some number
after it call

  I think  a lot of these broken calls have to do with some of the programs
having a point and click
  bandmap. Point  to the bandmap and click, It moves your VFO to the frequency
and enters the call
  in the callsign field of your program. If you are tired and it's late at
night you might not be able to
  tell the difference between J70J and J7OJ on your computer screen.

Jeff  KU8E