Re: [CQ-Contest] Please Post Me Requests

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Please Post Me Requests
From: "Eric Hilding" <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 22:52:23 -0800
George, K5TR (and others directly), said:

> It is against the rules regardless of catagory.

Tnx...that's what I was thinking but wasn't sure.

Two more questions:

1. There have been times when I've heard lonely Contesters CQ'ing their hearts
out and a wave of compassion always comes over me.

So when I've said: "Stay here & I'll post you", umh, ahhh, errr, is that a
practice I should "Cease & Desist" and merely wish 'em "Good Luck" (or, simply
say "I'll post you")?  Say nothing?

2. {Sigh} Sometimes when I work a station who is being clobbered, I tell
them...and may have even suggested "you might want to move".  Or, if their is a
problem with their audio, I'll generally tell them.

What about these situations?

Tnx & 73...

Rick, K6VVA