[CQ-Contest] Call for Mobiles

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Call for Mobiles
From: Tom Taormina <tom@k5rc.cc>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 19:01:00 -0800
The second running of the 7th District QSO Party is coming up
shortly, the first weekend in May. Last year's event was a resounding
success but we only activated 209 of the 259 counties in the
district. Montana was a problem with only 42 of 56 covered and Idaho
was our real toughie with only 17 of 44 on the air.

Are there any of you pileup devotees who would consider mobilizing to
help us get all 259 counties on the air this year? Anyone up to a
little drive for some mobile fun? Please let me know if you are
interested. Full info is at http://7qp.org

Tom Taormina, K5RC
Virginia City Nevada USA
Home of NACHO - W7RN and RANN - K7RC