[CQ-Contest] NS Web Site Updates

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <nccc@contesting.com>,<sccc@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NS Web Site Updates
From: "J. Edward (Ed) Muns" <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 08:53:00 -0800
With the 2007 NS Ladder starting up next week, the NS web site has been
updated.  Given the two minor rules changes, you may need to make some
adjustments in your logging software.  In particular,

1.  The NS Score Calculator, courtesy of N4AF, has been updated to allow
back-to-back contacts on different bands.  The latest version 1.15 on the NS
web site also corrects some other rare scoring anomalies, so you will want
to use this latest version on your Cabrillo log.

2.  With the experimental change of 'NAME' to 'OLD CALL SIGN' in the
exchange, you may find that your logging software complains.  On the NS web
site, there are descriptions of how to deal with this for TR-Log and
WriteLog.  Please send me any information you have on other loggers and I'll
update the NS web site.

73,
Ed - W0YK