Re: [CQ-Contest] When is a QSO not a QSO?

To: <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] When is a QSO not a QSO?
From: "Eric Hilding" <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 06:47:19 -0800
On Tue, 20 Mar 2007, Paul O'Kane wrote:

> Was "Remote Site Contesting Rules - Getting out of hand".
>
> > --- "Paul J. Piercey" <p.piercey@nl.rogers.com> wrote:
>
> > My point is that when I make contact with a station,
> > even in a contest, it's the operator that I am working,
> > not the equipment.
>
> Paul is right.

No, No, & No.

He is first working a station that is under the control of an operator.

If Paul works HC8N, PJ2T or one of the other GREAT Multi stations in a Contest,
does he inquire at time of the QSO who the actual operator is, and report that
individual operator's callsign in his log submission?

No, No & No.

73...

Rick, K6VVA