Re: [CQ-Contest] A call to action

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] A call to action
From: John Laney <k4bai@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 15:02:35 -0400
I don't think QST ever had a contesting column.  It has (and still has)
a contest corral.  At one time, the contest corral gave synopses of
contest rules, but it no longer does that.  It never contained
commentary.  I can only speak for the past 51 years or so.  They did
used to have extensive reports of their own contest results with
commentary, but this has now been relegated to a website, which I almost
never read.  I devoured the contest results when they appeared in the
magazine, even when my scores were quite small.  73, John, K4BAI.