Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote Contesting

To: <vo1he@rac.ca>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote Contesting
From: "Jim Neiger" <n6tj@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 15:29:26 -0700
Outstanding words and visions from Paul.  Because somebody CAN do it, does
it follow that they SHOULD?  Self-serving logic to the maximum.

If some are keen to "remote" in a contest, fine.  But the rules should
stipulate that all the radios, antennas, and operators are within the same
contest multiplier entity: WAZ Zone, DXCC Country, State, Province, etc,
whichever is smaller.

Jim Neiger   N6TJ