Re: [CQ-Contest] State QSO Party List ???

To: R Johnson <k1vu@tmlp.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] State QSO Party List ???
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 06:01:57 -0600
You could check the link, jump into the fray of finding 18 new ones tonight. On
40 es 80, and have fun at the same time.
An hour and half, and you'd be much closer with some of the
more needed states.
See you all there then... tonight.
I'll be the one that is barking. (of 18 that is)
See the link for more info,

http://www.radiocitykennelclub.homestead.com/

Ned the Nose said that... No smelly Kats ! Down with Kats!
Ever smell a wet kat?    Yuck!!!--...   ...--
Dale - WC7S in Wy