[CQ-Contest] Reminder, QRP TTF - April 28/29

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Reminder, QRP TTF - April 28/29
From: Hank Greeb <n8xx@arrl.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 15:17:33 -0400
Reminder, in the same general frequency range  and time frame as the
popular Florida QSO party, there's different kind of contest - the QRP
To the Field (QRPTTF), 2007 style.

The times aren't exactly the same, QRPTTF starts Saturday April 28, 2007
at 1500Z, and runs until 0300Z Apr. 29, on 40-20-15-10 meters, in the
vicinity of the QRP calling frequencies. These frequencies, especially
on 40 metres, are very similar to the suggested FQP frequencies.  So, if
you hear some pipsqueak calling "CQ QRPTTF" amongst the mayhem of the
FQP, why not humor the station, and give him a contact?  Several of the
TTF stations will invade the FQP for additional contacts, but we'd
welcome contacts from other states as well.

If interest in details, see http://www.zianet.com/QRP/2007/qttfruls.html

Note, I'll be operating WQ8RP from Michigan - hope to see you during
the contest.

72 de n8xx Hg (WQ8RP during QRPTTF 2007)