Re: [CQ-Contest] If you were buying a new contest radio today...

To: Jukka Klemola <jukka.klemola@elisanet.fi>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] If you were buying a new contest radio today...
From: Mark <pa5mw@home.nl>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 01:39:46 +0200
Hello Jukka,

I was tipped on the Orion by Rein, PA0R who uses it for 3 years now.
Mine never had any trouble; not during 48hrs contesting, nor when it was
kept switched on for several weeks in a row at my home.
It does all it claims and some more.
Based on our contest experiences, Henk PA3GCV now has an Orion too.
Apello Funk in Hamburg does offer great services.

Nine more to go.....?

'73 Mark, PA5MW