Re: [CQ-Contest] Cut numbers

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Cut numbers
From: "Marijan Miletic', S56A" <s56a@bit.si>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 09:48:36 +0200
I went to two guitars concert last night in order to reset my brain from 36
hours torture of QRN and single breaking CW tone!
Once I went to movie "Amadeus" after 48 hours of CQ WW CW and almost ended mad
from the rich music.  God help SO2R maniacs.

I enjoyed occasional cut numbers during the contest trigering brain cells to do
some conversion of ANT to 1,9,0 before two fingers typing.
Most trouble I had with people sending long 0 instead of abbreviated T as I
never expect such a waste of time.
However, I tried all variations of speedy ENN to ANT and found them
counterproductive in WPX with majority of ops.
Obviously this trick is easy in CQ WW as computer prompts the zone!

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU, CW since 1962, age 62