Re: [CQ-Contest] Going in Circles

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "Steve Harrison" <k0xp@dandy.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Going in Circles
From: "Harry Brown" <harryhbrown@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 11:19:43 -0400
Steve,

You are correct. The General Rulesw for all ARRL sponsored contests require3
a list of elgible members to be submitted.

8.3.3. To be eligible to submit a score in the Affiliated Club Competition,
operators must be members in good standing of the club designated, and
reside and operate in the club territory as provided in 8.4.1, 8.4.2, and
8.4.3. The Club Secretary or designated Club Scorekeeper for an affiliated
club must submit a list of all club members eligible to compete for the club
(not a club roster) and which level (unlimited, medium, local) they wish to
enter for each competition within 30 days after the contest.

      8.3.3.1. In lieu of mailing a list within 30 days after the end of
each contest, the club may designate its Secretary or Scorekeeper to submit
their club's eligibility roster electronically to a secure web site (if
available). The designated club official may update the electronic
eligibility list by the start of each ACC contest as new members join the
club or established members no longer meet the eligibility requirements. The
designated club official must contact the ARRL Contest Branch Manager in
order to obtain access to the secure website.
      8.3.3.2. Failure by the club to submit a valid list of member's
eligible to submit scores for the club either electronically or by mail may
result in the club being declared ineligible for the Club Competition event
in question.