Re: [CQ-Contest] [Fwd: Re: Any CT DOS Experts out there]

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [Fwd: Re: Any CT DOS Experts out there]
From: Mark Bailey <kd4d@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 20:55:09 -0400
Hi Dave:

The Byterunner Dual Serial PCI cards allow assigning a different
IRQ to each serial port and I have successfully used them with CT.
(No connection with Byterunner but a satisfied customer).  Their
DOS "driver", VSEMUIO, allows setting the IRQ for each port
separately.  I have not tried the four-port serial cards.

These are the ones I use.  I even take such a card to VY2TT
just for temporary DOS use...

73,

Mark