Re: [CQ-Contest] QST contesting issue idea

To: "Warren C. Stankiewicz" <nf1j@earthlink.net>,"Cq-Contest Reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QST contesting issue idea
From: "John Geiger" <aa5jg@lcisp.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 05:32:05 -0000
I was getting ready to mention that myself.  We may be 11% of ARRL
membership, but are probably the ones keeping the QST advertisers in
business.  I wouldnt supposed the profit margin on a 2 meter HT is very
much.

73s John AA5JG
(ex: W5TD, NE0P, N0EEN, KA0IFG)
Confirmed 6M addict: 6M WAS #1275, 6m VUCC #1260