Re: [CQ-Contest] RTTY "Listening"

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RTTY "Listening"
From: Bill Turner <dezrat@copper.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 15:57:45 -0700
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 13:03:08 -0400 (GMT-04:00), sawyered@earthlink.net
wrote:

>One of these days, I am going to get on RTTY just to respond to these "idiots"
>and surprise the hell out of the when I say "get off the frequency.  QRL".
>And then go back to my CW Contest.

That would be ok by me. Please do the same to the CW lids who
deliberately jam RTTY'ers during a contest. Happens all the time,
especially on 40 meters. I've even been jammed on the 160 meter
"Gentleman's Band" during non-contest periods and far away from the DX
window.

Intolerance and liddish behavior know no limitations of band or mode.

Bill W6WRT