Re: [CQ-Contest] RTTY "Listening"

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RTTY "Listening"
From: "Marijan Miletic', S56A" <s56a@bit.si>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 10:58:24 +0200
RTTY contest scene has changed considerably over the last decade.  USA was
dominant in 1990's but now we have a lot of Eastern EU contesters testing their
newly aquired PC in digital modes.  Lof of top CW ops tried RTTY so I can't win
anymore with modest FT1K-SB220-TH6 combination.  Contest exchanges have become
faster thanks to an early ON4UN critiques.  RTTY subsegments are overflowing
with CW signals in biger contests.  I sometimes experience intentional CW QRM
on 40 m.  I don't hear CW stations in SSB portion although they are allowed to
us it!?  My outstanding task is converting YT1AD/3V8BB on RTTY :-)

UE DE MARIO, S56A, N1YU