[CQ-Contest] ARRL DX SSB - 2007 [Oceania]

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX SSB - 2007 [Oceania]
From: David Burger <DBurger@energy.com.au>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 14:49:58 +1000
Hi all, I'm asking any (and every) station located in Oceania who
participated in the ARRL DX SSB Contest this year to send me a note and
maybe a photo or 3.  I'm ghost writing a web report and data analysis for
Ward N0AX,   The report I'm doing just covers Oceania stations, but if you
want to contribute from elsewhere, drop Ward a note directly.

Regards,
David Burger   VK2CZ (VK8AA, K3HZ, 4W3A and others..)
Sydney, Australia.

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you have
received it in error, please notify the sender immediately via return e-mail
and then delete the original e-mail. EnergyAustralia has collected your
business contact details for dealing with you in your business capacity. More
information about how we handle your personal information, including your right
of access is contained at http://www.energy.com.au.