[CQ-Contest] YCCC 30th anniversary "ON THE AIR" activity weekend

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] YCCC 30th anniversary "ON THE AIR" activity weekend
From: dave arruzza <w1ctn@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 19:46:39 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all....

The Yankee Clipper Contest Club will be active to promote it's 30th Anniversary
Award.

Saturday 30 June 2007, from 1500z through 2200z
Sunday    1 July 2007  from 1500z through 2200z

Suggested frequencies...keeping with the "30" theme:

CW

SSB

The majority of our activity will be held in the General sub-bands so everyone
has a chance to
work us. Also check 30, 17 and 12 meters...10103/18130/24940...

Packet spotting is strongly encouraged to promote this event. Since activity
will be light on 10 & 15 meters, we suggest searching there at the top of each
event hour.

The main purpose of this event is to get YCCC Members on the air, at a
specified
time, to enable the general ham population to qualify for the YCCC 30 award.

It would be nice to see 10-15 YCCC stations spread across 20 meters and another
batch of 10 stations spread across 40.

Logs - no QSL's necessary...just work 10 of us with usual log info and send
them
to:

yccc30 at gmail.com
w1ctn at yahoo.com
or W1CTN callbook address for the internet impaired: 32 Benz Street, Ansonia CT

Dave W1CTN/30