Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW and 0 pointers

To: <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW and 0 pointers
From: "Ted Bryant" <w4nz@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 21:53:35 -0400
Regarding ZERO point QSO's:

I always thought it a little odd that in a major, world-wide contest where
scores seem to matter
very much, a perfectly legitimate QSO between two stations could result in no
QSO points scored for
either, an advantage for one and time lost for the other who is basically
honor-bound by
sportsmanship to make the QSO.  Yet, some say that there is no problem in this.
How is there NOT a
problem here?

Ted W4NZ