Re: [CQ-Contest] Low band antenna question

To: <n3khk_john@verizon.net>,'CQ-Contest MailList' <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Low band antenna question
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 12:44:25 -0600
I've had mighty good luck with a 40 foot high NORD with an OMEGA match, and 32
radials, some were actually a 1/4 wave long.I'm currently building a new
vertical that, should.... we all hope the best right? cover the bottom half of
the band with out retuning.
And still radiate worthwhile.--... ...--Dale - WC7S in Wy> Date: Tue, 11 Sep
2007 00:01:54 -0400> From: john.klim@verizon.net> To:
cq-contest@contesting.com> Subject: [CQ-Contest] Low band antenna question> >
Hi,> > Is anyone using a GAP VOYAGER DX antenna? > > If yes what us your
opinion of the antenna on 80m and 160m? > > Would you recommend this antenna?>
> If no, what would you recommend for 160m in a limited area 100’ x 60’?> >
Thanks in advance.> > 73 ES CUL> > Mr. John R. Klim II> N3KHK> > >