[CQ-Contest] RTTY band change reminder!

To: "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] RTTY band change reminder!
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 22:45:57 +0000
Next weekend is the CQWW RTTY contest.  For anyone who hasn't noticed yet on
80m the stateside allocations have changed so that we can not operate RTTY
above 3600khz.  I know in the past there have been dx up above that, however
this year if dx does that you won't get (or shouldn't get) stateside
callers.  Now maybe you would prefer that, but also consider that part of
the band is now allocated for voice stateside so there is liable to be more
qrm up there.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net