Re: [CQ-Contest] CWSS and daylight savings time

To: <Aldewey@aol.com>, <KI9A@aol.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CWSS and daylight savings time
From: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 03:31:41 -0000
I do not understand why this is such a hard concept to grasp. Page 102 Oct
QST: Morse contest starts at 2100 UTC and ends 0300 UTC. Now if you don't
know how to setup your computer for that then that is a whole different set
of problems, but the starting and stopping times of the contest are very,
very, clear. UTC is UTC there is no DST involved.
Good Luck
73

MAL
N7MAL