[CQ-Contest] December WR Contest Corner column topic

To: <CQ-contest@contesting.com>, <kcglist@n4gn.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] December WR Contest Corner column topic
From: "Mark Steven Williams" <K9GX@N4GN.COM>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 15:45:39 -0400
CQ Contesters! I'm putting together the December "Contest Corner" column for
WR magazine. The December column will be a year end, holiday season wrap up
of 2007. The topic will be the "Best of 2007" or "2007's Biggest Hits" and I
want to hear your stories about your best experience operating, a technique
that you tried that you found to be especially effective, some new hardware,
etc, etc. Could be a personal best score, a great QSO.doesn't matter just
send it to me ASAP.

I've been having problems with message bounces on the "@n4gn.com" alias.
Please send your stuff to me at k9gx@thepoint.net and I'm sure to receive
it. As usual I'm at deadline here so please respond as quickly as possible.

My personal best for the year was breaking into the Top Ten in the January
SSB NAQP. I'm looking forward to reading.and sharing.your stories.

73 and thanks!

Mark, K9GX

WorldRadio Contest Corner

Column editor