Re: [CQ-Contest] Article on CW in the Wall St Journal today,

To: "'Alex Malyava'" <alex.k2bb@gmail.com>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Article on CW in the Wall St Journal today,
From: "Randy Thompson" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 00:03:04 -0000
Doesn't matter whether you believe in them or not.  Fact is that people are
using them to make hundreds of CW QSOs in major contests.  This is not a bad
thing, but does explain why some guys have trouble when you ask them a
question or for a repeat.

CW contesting is fun.  SSB contesting is fun.  RTTY contesting is fun.

Randy, K5ZD