Re: [CQ-Contest] Article on CW in the Wall St Journal today,

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Article on CW in the Wall St Journal today,
From: "Peter Voelpel" <df3kv@t-online.de>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 02:30:27 +0200
When I do CW contests (qrp only) I use cwget for the stations calling with
speeds above 40wpm+, helps to to lower frustration and spares time.
For them I adjust my speed sligthly higher then theirs and put a question in
full text behind the exchange.
Very interesting results and a lot of fun ;-))

73
Peter