[CQ-Contest] JOTA plans?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] JOTA plans?
From: "Greg Davis" <n3zl.radio@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 22:53:22 -0400
Hello everyone,

This is Greg, N3ZL, and I'm just curious whether anyone out there on
this reflector has any plans for getting some scouts on the air this
weekend with the 50th anniversary of the Jamboree on the Air. It is
entirely coincidental that I will be spending this weekend at BSA Camp
Coker, so I will bring along a rig and join in on the fun and see if I
can find a few scouts willing to learn CW and make a few QSOs. ;)

Listen for me around the specified JOTA frequencies on 20M and perhaps
40M as well, depending on what spare antenna I find to take and I'll
be listening for you!

73 de Greg N3ZL