Re: [CQ-Contest] Paddle Opinions?

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Paddle Opinions?
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 21:45:55 -0500 (CDT)
I also have been using an old, by now rather beat-up, Brown Bros. paddle
for years.  I love it.  It "takes a beating and keeps on bleating." :-)

Seriously, it has withstood many head-first dives off the table onto
concrete pavement during portable operations and didn't even show signs of
being damaged.  I have the model with an iambic paddle and a straight key
on one base.  I don't have to go digging for the straight key on SKN that
way.

73, Zack W9SZ