[CQ-Contest] [Fwd: [RTTY] JARTS RTTY this weekend]

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] [Fwd: [RTTY] JARTS RTTY this weekend]
From: Jeff Stai <jds@twistedoak.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 12:16:14 -0700
hi - Just letting everyone know that there will be RTTY signals on 3.520-3.525
and on 7.025-7.045.
This is a JA contest so we will be calling JAs there because those are the
subbands they are allowed
in. And we will also be working Ws that call us there because those count as
well. I hope this
information will help us all avoid any misunderstandings.

I myself will call a short QRL? in RTTY on a potentially clear frequency. Send
back your RRR or QRL
in CW and I will listen for you and gladly QSY a few hundred Hz.

Everyone have a great weekend! 73 - jeff wk6i