Re: [ct-user] Cabrillo to CT converter version 4.0 (beta) needstesting

To: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu
Subject: Re: [ct-user] Cabrillo to CT converter version 4.0 (beta) needstesting
From: "Patrick 9A5CW" <pat.9a5cw@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 10:14:13 +0100
START-OF-LOG: 2.0

and your software said this lines where ignored:
CATEGORY-OPERATOR: MULTI-OP
CATEGORY-TRANSMITTER: ONE
CATEGORY-ASSISTED: ASSISTED
CATEGORY-BAND: ALL
CATEGORY-POWER: HIGH
CATEGORY-MODE: SSB
CATEGORY-STATION: FIXED

after that changed in CT category etc...
Everything worked ok.. ;)
Both versions working... good job nice utility.

73, Patrik 9A5CW

On 11/7/07, Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> About a year ago, at the behest of Tim K3LR, I wrote a program to convert
> Cabrillo log into a CT .BIN file, so that people could generate the
> "traditional" reports like the CT breakdown sheet.  It can also be used as
> path to convert Cabrillo to ADIF.  Only contests that CT supports can be
> converted.
>
> I have put version 4.0 (beta) of the program on the my web site.  This
> version
> supports the Cabrillo 3.0 standard (as well as Cabrillo 2.0):
>
>    http://software.ad1c.us/#Cabrillo
>
> Look for this text:
>
>    "BETA: Please help test version 4.0 (beta) with
>     added support for Cabrillo 3.0.  Download HERE."
>
> I would appreciate some people trying this new version out.  When it runs,
> it
> should say something like this:
>
>    Convert Cabrillo to CT10 .BIN format - Version 4.0.beta
>    Jim Reisert, AD1C - Nov  6 2007 15:44:42
>
> I need to know if your Cabrillo log generates any warnings/errors from the
> program (i.e. unrecognized tags or invalid tag values).  It would be an
> added
> BONUS if you could read the generated .BIN file into CT version 10.xx(download
> from http://www.k1ea.com) to see if the information sheet matches the
> information from your Cabrillo log.  I only had a half-dozen Cabrillo logs
> test with, and only one Cabrillo 3.0 log.
>
> This program will only work in a MS-DOS (CMD) window under Windows (not
> pure
> DOS). DOS should be supported in the final release (assuming I can still
> build
> DOS programs on Windows Vista 64).  I do not anticipate making a Windows
> GUI
> version.
>
> Please report any results directly to me, not to the reflector.  If the
> program
> encountered some kind of error, please send me your Cabrillo log so I can
> fix
> it.  Once the last kinks are worked out, I'll release the full version.
>
> Thanks & 73 - Jim AD1C
>

> --
> Jim Reisert AD1C/Ø, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us

9A5CW - Patrik Hrvatin