Re: [CQ-Contest] ICOM PRO external DVK controller

To: <KI9A@aol.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ICOM PRO external DVK controller
From: "Noel Walsh Ei2JC" <ei2jc@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 18:28:53 -0000
Hi Chuck,

I dont know which flavour of Pro you have
but there is a diagram on Page 73 of my Pro 2 manual(under Set Mode).

Something in the back of my head tells me it doesn't work with the original
Pro.

It's very handy as you can use the scope at the same time.
(I was too lazy and bought an I-Mate which has worked great for years)

73 Noel EI2JC