Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R-SO1R from The Yukon??

To: "CQ-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R-SO1R from The Yukon??
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 19:07:33 -0800
I find the best use for the second radio is to keep the band map open, and
when I see spots start to fill up, it is time to move to that band.  I had
the second radio set on 10 meters and saw a few spots start to filter in and
went there and picked up 4 countries in about 10 minutes, then it went away
again.

I did the same thing on 15 when operating on 20.  When I would see a bunch
of green mults, I'd go to 15 and start picking them up.

'Course, I do mostly S&P here now.  73
Tom W7WHY