Re: [CQ-Contest] cheating with packet

To: phriendly1@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] cheating with packet
From: KI9A@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 21:21:30 EST
Doesn't make much sense, what you just wrote.  1) do you use computers  to
log? 2) how do you send cw? Is it via the computer F keys while contesting,
or,
do you send the SS exchange 1,000 by hand?

If you answer yes to either of those questions, maybe you are indeed  playing
doom.

It's time some get into the 21st century.  What is so bad about using  packet
spots? Legally? There are always cheaters.  Cheaters that cheat on  time.
Cheaters on post-contest log grooming, cheaters that cheat on power. Why  not
eliminate one of the ways a guy can cheat? It's easy. to allow packet, very
tough to regulate the other cheats.

Computer games...yeah, right. Oh, I forgot, some do actually paper log, and
dupe, and send the SS exchange via a bug, right?

73-Chuck

In a message dated 12/11/2007 8:07:27 P.M. Central Standard Time,